Marriott Hotel Mallorca
Mallorca Marriott Son Antem Golf Resort & Spa ***** is a beautiful resort located in a peaceful setting surrounded by the typical Mallorcan landscape. This makes for an ideal departure point for excursions. The airport is only 9,5 miles from the hotel and downtown Palma is close (12 miles). The famous natural beach Es Trenc is 12 miles from the hotel and the Beach of Palma is only 3 miles away.
The 142 double deluxe rooms with a balcony or terrace as well as the 8 suites with large terraces stand out for its classic and traditional style and its exclusive, high quality decoration. The two restaurants (El Olivar and La Vista Verde), with different seating capacities, offer you a delicious culinary experience. During the summer there are other attractive options for lunch, dinner and galas in the garden and at the pool.
The hotel offers a 5500 sq ft banquet area which is an ideal area for business events as well as celebrations.
The spa area is the perfect place to relax after an intense day of work or excursions and visits. The 32,000 sq ft space invites you to relax and to recover your energy to face the following day with renewed energy.
The resort has two 18-hole golf courses and the biggest practice course of the Balearic Islands, all of them surrounded by the local flora. The three putting greens and the shor approach area with bunkers to practice offer ideal golf conditions to beginners as well as more seasoned players and professionals. The golf academy and the golf shop complete the offer.
• 2 18-hole golf courses. Practice course (the biggest on the Balearic Islands), 3 putting greens and golf academy
• 2 restaurants: El Olivar and La Vista Verde
• 9 conference rooms (the largest is the Salón Son Antem)
• Cooking classes, wine & chocolate tasting and degustation menu
• Spa with 8 cabins including a suite for couples, indoor and outdoor heated pools, jacuzzi, theme showers and sauna with an area for relaxation
• Gym which includes cardiovascular equipment and benches by Life Fitness
• On the island: hot air balloon ride, go-kart, tour the island with a convertible, catamaran excursion (includes a meal on board), guided tour of Palma, safari with a 4 wheel drive, excursion to the Natural Park Reserva Puig de Galazó